Soal dan Kunci UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 Semester 1 Terbaru, kali ini saatnya adik belajar contoh soal bahasa inggris kelas 9 terbaru ya. Silahkan dipelajari
I. SOAL PILIHAN GANDA
1. Madani : Um, have you heard that our favorite teacher, Mr. Dahlan is awarded to be the best teacher?
Madani : Yeah, here it is the article in the magazine. Read it yourself.
Umang : Wow, it’s great. Let’s congratulate him.
a. Do you think so?
b. Are you sure?
c. Did he tell you?
d. Do you trust on him?2. Opick : Din, there is a good film on Multi Screen Theatre this afternoon. Let’s watch it. I have two free tickets.
Udin : Hmm, I’d love to. But, … I can. I’ve to see my grandma. She’s hospitalized.
Opick : O, sorry. Well, we can go some other time. What if I accompany you?
Udin : It’s okay. Please go, I can manage it myself. Moreover, grandma is getting better.
a. I can’t say for certain
b. I’m afraid
c. I’m absolutely sure
d. It’s undoubted
2. Shafira : Hi, morning, Rahma.
Rahma : Hello, Fira. Look out! ….
Shafira : Yeah, it is. Shall we go to the beach?
Rahma : Brilliant idea. Let’s go. Cycling?
Shafira : Ok.
a. How dull the day is!
b. What a beautiful day it is!
c. How nice is it today!
d. What a long day!
Due to the 20th anniversary of SMP Bina Taruna Bangsa, annual English contests will be held. They are debate, drama, speech, story retelling and wall magazine.
Please register before Oct 28th to Ms. Santinem or contact 085882765432 (Ms. Hamidun)
a. To celebrate the anniversary of SMP Bina Taruna Bangsa
b. To take part in English contests in SMP Bina Taruna Bangsa.
c. To advertise SMP Bina Taruna Bangsa
d. To announce about English contests held in SMP Bina Taruna Bangsa4. Which event can’t the contest participants possibly take a part individually?
b. Story retelling
c. Wall magazine
5. Based on the text above, we know that ….
a. The person in charge with registration is Ms. Santinem.
b. You have to go to the school for information/registration
c. The event is held every month.
d. There are four events competed in the event.
6. What’s the goal of the activity?
a. Creating something with used things
b. Making a pencil box
c. Following instructions to make something
d. Preparing things for making a handicraft.
7. How many steps are there to make a pencil box?
8. Parts of the text above are ….
a. orientation – events – reorientation
b. classification – descriptions
c. aim – materials – steps
d. orientation – complication – resolution
9. What is the purpose of the text above?
a. To show how to be friend with dolphins.
b. To describe particular dolphins.
c. To tell about one’s experience with dolphins.
d. To explain dolphins in general.
10. The information about the habit and habitat of dolphins can be found in paragraph ….
11. What do dolphins use their long tail and fin on top of their backs?
a. To keep them warm when diving deep.
b. To turn right and left.
c. To keep them from rolling over.
d. To hold their breath.
12. Which of the followings is not correct fact of dolphins?
a. Dolphins live in salt water oceans.
b. Dolphins have to breathe air because they are mammals.
c. Dolphins can hold their breath for six hours.
d. Dolphins eat other small sea livings.
13. Dolphins can leap out of the water and do some somersaults.
The synonym of the underlined word is … high.
14. In the toilet door, there is a notice saying “OCCUPIED”.
It means ….
a. You are allowed to go into.
b. There is someone inside.
c. Nobody may use the toilet.
d. The toilet is renovated.
15. What is the purpose of the text?
a. Ken Aisyah told Arumi that her motorcycle was broken.
b. Arumi offered Ken Aisyah to fix her motorbike.
c. Ken Aisyah told Arumi that she should cancel her plan.
d. Arumi felt so sorry about Ken Aisyah’s motorbike.
16. Ken Aisyah sent the message in the ….
17. … my motorbike is broken. What does it mean?
a. Ken Aisyah could not use his motorbike.
b. Someone used Ken Aisyah’s motorbike.
c. Ken Aisyah’s parents forbade her to use motorbike.
d. Ken Aisyah was repairing her motorbike.
by e-mail in one week to:
18. What is the purpose of the text above?
a. To offer job vacancy
b. To describe some positions in a company
c. To show how to apply in a company
d. To retell one’s experience of working in a company
19. Which position can’t a woman apply for?
a. Store Manager
b. Sales Executive
c. IT Programmer
d. Service Manager
20. An applicant has to send the followings, except her/his ….
a. expected salary
21. Which of the following facts is not correct?
a. PT Semesta Madani is a growing retail company.
b. Only women can apply for Adm Marketing Crm
c. Position of Store Manager requires 3 years experience
d. The application must be sent by e-mail
Magic Belt, Magnetic Fat Reducer
Very simple to use but it has a huge use.
Lose your weight significantly in short time.
Put on around your waist as while you do your routine activity.
You won’t feel uncomfortable since this magic belt is well designed and very elastic.
Just try it and get the enormous use of the Magic Belt.
More info: Khemat Sianipar (085459074745)
BUY ONE FREE ONE and FREE SHIPPING FEE (till Dec 12th )
a. To give tips to lose weight
b. To advertise a product
c. To show how to lose weight
d. To inform how to use magic belt23. Lose your weight significantly …
The antonym of the underlined word is ….
24. What does the text tell you about?
a. To describe about books ends
b. To retell about making something in spare time.
c. To entertain the readers with handicraft
d. To show how to make books ends
25. What will you do after wrapping the boxes?
a. Fill the tins or shoe boxes with pebbles.
b. Paint the colored paper or stick favorite pictures.
c. Cut two pieces of cardboard.
d. Glue the box near the curved end of the cardboard.
26. Why should we prepare pebbles to make books ends?
They are for ….
a. decorating the book ends.
b. making the books ends natural
c. filling the tins or boxes with.
d. making the book ends attractive.
27. Now you can place your books in between the book ends.
The underlined word has closest meaning with ….
28. a. They
29. a. largeness
30. a. look
31. a. smooth
Baca juga: Kumpulan Soal Ujian Kelas 8 SMP
32. What is the purpose of the writer to write the letter?
a. To mention some kinds of martial arts
b. To introduce some martial arts to someone
c. To offer something to one’s friend
d. To ask for one’s opinion about something
33. How many martial arts are mentioned in the letter?
34. Which of the martial arts doesn’t involve kicks and punches?
b. Kung Fu
c. Tae Kwon Do
35. Which of the facts is not true?
a. Rahmannisa is interested in Silat.
b. Revi practices Judo.
c. Revi and Rahmannisa didn’t write to each other quite long time.
d. Martial Arts are good for health as well as for self protection.
36. Rearrange the jumbled words into a good sentence.
an – the sea – ice floating
Untuk melihat kunci jawaban dapat dengan mendownload aplikasi kami