Soal dan Kunci UAS Bahasa Inggris Semester 1 Kelas 8 terbaru hanya di kumpulansoalujian.com. Nah silahkan adik pelajari beberapa contoh soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 ya, semoga membantu
I. Choose the correct answer based on the following questions!
Read the text to answer question number 1 to 4 Adam’s Diary May 2010 23 Sunday. When I got up, I felt ill, I went back to bed. Mum called the doctor. But he couldn’t come, because he was ill too. 24 Monday. The doctor come at 11 O’clock. He wrote a prescription for some medicine. Mum bought it in the drugstore. It was horrible. Yuck! 25 Tuesday. Dad bought me model aeroplane. I read the instructions, but I couldn’t make it, because the dog ate the glue.
1. What happened at 23rd May to Adam? a. He couldn’t come b. He wrote a prescription c. He felt ill d. He was slipping
2. Who called the doctor? a. Father b. Adam c. Mother d. Doctor
3. What did the doctor write at 24th? a. Instructions b. Model aeroplane c. Address of drugstore d. Prescription
4. Adam could not make the aeroplane, why? Because… a. He felt ill b. The dog ate the glue c. The doctor was ill too d. Mum bought medicine
Read the text to answer question number 5 to 9 Last holiday I went to Paris. I visited museums and sat in public gardens. A friendly waiter taught me a few words of French. Then he lent me a book. I read a few lines, but I did not understand a word. Everyday I thought about postcards. My holidays passed quickly, but I did not send any cards to my friends. On the last day I made a big decision, I got up early and bought thirty seven cards. I spent the whole day in my room, but I did not write a single card!
5. What is the text about? a. Visiting museum b. Postcard c. Words of French d. Holiday
6. What is the generic structure (tenses) of the text above? a. Simple present tense b. Simple past tense c. Present continues tense d. Simple future tense
7. Whom did the writer meet in Paris? a. Friendly waiter b. His friends c. Postman d. Mother
8. What was the first place the writer visited? a. Museum b. Public garden c. His room d. Post office
9. ‘I read a few lines, …’ What does the underlined phrase mean? a. Words in a postcard b. Text on the book c. Museum guiding d. Garden’s rules
Read the text then find the suitable words to complete the sentences as an answer of question number 10 to 15 Last week I …….(1) my grandmother’s house. I …….(2) public transportation to reach the house. On the trip, I …….(3) so many beautiful scenery there. My grandmother greet me, when I ……(4) her house. She looked so glad. She …..(5) me her delicious food, then we………..(6) together.
10. The suitable word for number 1 is… a. go to b. goes to c. went to d. gone to
11. The suitable word for number 2 is… a. Took b. Take c. Taken d. Takked
12. The suitable word for number 3 is… a. See b. Seen c. Saw d. Sawed
13. The suitable word for number 4 is… a. Came b. Come c. Comed d. Coming
14. The suitable word for number 5 is… a. Give b. Gift c. Given d. Gave
15. The suitable word for number 6 is… a. Eat b. Eated c. Ate d. Eating
Soal dan Kunci UAS Bahasa Inggris Semester 1 Kelas 8 selanjutnya
Read the text to answer question number 16 to 21 There were a girl named Bawang Putih, she lived with her step mother and her step sister named Bawang Merah. Bawang Putih’s life was sad. Her step mother and her step sister treated Bawang Putih badly and always asked her to do all the household chores. One morning, Bawang Putih was washing some clothes in a river. Accidentally, her mother’s clothes fell down to the river. Finally she met an old woman. The old woman returned the clothes. She also gave Bawang Putih a small pumpkin. At home, Suddenly Bawang putih and her step mother and step sister were surprised. Inside the pumpkin they found jewelries. “Bawang Merah, hurry up. Go to the river then found the old woman and took big pumpkin. They were screaming. There were a lot of snakes inside the pumpkin! Finally both of them realized their mistakes. They apologized and Bawang Putih forgave them.
16. What is the story about? a. Malin Kundang b. Bawang Putih & Bawang Merah c. Sangkuriang d. Tangkuban Perahu
17. What kind of text the story above? a. Recount b. Descriptive c. Procedure d. Narrative
18. Who is Bawang Merah? a. Bawang Putih’s mother b. Bawang Putih’s step sister c. The old woman d. The pumpkin’s owner
19. Who gave the clothes back to Bawang Putih a. The old woman b. Bawang merah c. Her Step mother d. River
20. Why were Bawang Merah and mother screaming? a. They found jewelries b. Mother’s clothes fell down to the river c. Both of them realized their mistakes d. There were a lot of snakes inside the pumpkin
21. Why did Bawang Merah and mother say apologize to Bawang Putih? a. They found jewelries b. Mother’s clothes fell down to the river c. Both of them realized their mistakes d. There were a lot of snakes inside the pumpkin
Complete the conversation bellow using one of the best choices A : Hi, buddy. B : oh hi! A : Have you ever watched Laskar Pelangi? B : Yes, I have A : …………………………that movie? B : I think it was so amazing movie
Soal dan Kunci UAS Bahasa Inggris Semester 1 Kelas 8 berikutnya
22. a. I don’t think so b. Can I have c. What do you think of d. Can you
A : Jimmy, ……………….your cell phone’s number please? B : Of Course!
23. a. I don’t think so b. Can I have c. What do you think of d. Can you A : I think she is very strong girl B : ……………………….., because somebody told me that she was crying
24. a. I don’t think so b. Can I have c. What do you think of d. Can you A : Oh No! I forget to bring my pen ………………land me your pen, please? B : Sure!
25. a. I don’t think so b. Can I have c. What do you think of d. Can you
A: excuse me, …………where the barber shop? B: yes just go straight down this road, the barbershop is on the right side
26. a. Do you know b. This is Indah Speaking c. What’s wrong d. Do you agree
A: Listen! After the class we will go for a play. …………..? B: That’s a good idea, I agree with you
27. a. Do you know b. This is Indah Speaking c. What’s wrong d. Do you agree
A: Hello!………………………. May I speak to Andree ? B: I’m sorry, he has just gone out.
28. a. Do you know b. This is Indah Speaking c. What’s wrong d. Do you agree
A: Hi, you are different today, tell me…………..? B: My hand, it is hurt.
29. a. Do you know b. This is Indah Speaking c. What’s wrong d. Do you agree
A: …..(30), Toni! B: Oh hi! Rina, how are you? A: Fine, how about you? B: I’m fine too A: Where do you live now Toni? B: I live here, at that house. . …………….(31)why are you here? A: I’m going to my friend’s house near from here. B: Really? So can you come to my house first? A: Oh, sorry Toni I can’t, she is waiting me. And I have to go now. B: It’s ok! Come to my house when you have a time. A: Yes I will. …….(32)Toni. B: Bye Rina!
30. a. Hi b. Good bye c. By the way d. Please
31. a. Hi b. Good bye c. By the way d. Please
32. a. Hi b. Good bye c. By the way d. Please
33. ……………car does your father have? a. How many b. When c. Where are d. How much
34. She …………………. some food when I saw her a. Is b. Are eating c. Were eating d. Was eating
35. They ………………..to the school together yesterday. a. Are b. Went c. Go d. Were
36. You …………..come at the party, because it will make you happy. a. Are b. Were c. Should d. Could
Read the text to answer question number 37 to 40 When I was in elementary school, I really loved football. Every Saturday afternoon I practiced in school field with my team and my coach. They were strong and smart players. The coach was couching very discipline. He would grounded anyone who came late and not obey the team rules.
37. When did the writer really love football? a. When he was in elementary school b. Every Saturday afternoon c. When he came late and not obey the team rules d. When he was in junior high school
38. Where the writer used to play football a. In stadium b. In the sport hall c. In his own field d. In a school field
39. How was the couch couching him? a. Strong b. Smart c. Discipline d. Lazy
40. The coach grounded players because they….. a. Smart b. Come late c. Smart d. Play footbal
KUNCI JAWABAN 1. C 2. C 3. D 4. B 5. D 6. B 7. A 8. A 9. B 10. C 11. A 12. C 13. A 14. D 15. C 16. B 17. D 18. B 19. A 20. D 21. C 22. C 23. B 24. A 25. D 26. A 27. D 28. B 29. C 30. A 31. C 32. B 33. A 34. D 35. B 36. C 37. A 38. D 39. C 40. B
Soal dan Kunci UAS Bahasa Inggris Semester 1 Kelas 8 semoga bermanfaat